Damian Meyers Guitar
Damian Meyer Majored in Music, studying advanced Music Theory, Guitar, Ukulele, Piano, Music History, Sight Singing & Ear Training as well as receiving private tutelage in Classical Guitar with Professors from the Oregon Guitar Quartet. Damian has been teaching all genres for nearly 20 years; specializing in Classical and Finger Style. Damian has been a tutor, as well as Artistic Director and Teacher for Music Programs for Pre-Schools, Middle and High-School and Colleges and can be found performing at several restaurants in the Pacific NW. When not teaching Damian can be found composing, playing music with his wife, or practicing Romanian so he can reach out to foreign speaking ones in the ministry.
$50 per hour, $40 per 45 m in, $30 per ½ hour
One class each week, (4 or 5 in a month depending on number of weeks)
1 Hour, 45 min, or 30 min Sessions available
Month to Month
Mon-Fri, Please contact Instructor for available time Slots
Cashapp, Venmo or Paypal
Private Guitar and/or Ukulele
Learn at your own pace. Fun yet structured classes for ages 8 and up, in Finger & Popular Style, Classi
Course Syllabus/ Description
**JOHN ROY GUITAR**
(Guitar Instruction Program)1. Lessons are conducted once a week.
2. Each lesson is 30 minutes in length via Zoom.
3. All lesson material is provided at no extra charge.
4. A lesson agreement is signed by the Instructor and Student.
5. If the Student is a minor, the Parent will sign the agreement.
6. Lessons are $30 each, payable $120 at the first of the month.
7. Payments may be made with Zelle or Venmo.
8. The minimum age for a student is 12 years of age.
9. Instructor is on MTN time zone. *
10. Lessons are conducted on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.
11. Special Make-Up Lesson arrangements for students.
12. Each student will receive a personalized lesson syllabus.
*Scheduling Helper: 2 pm EST to 7 pm EST
1 pm CST to 6 pm CST
12 Noon MST to 5 pm MST
11 am PST to 4 pm PST
You’re welcome to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have.
Brother John Roy
FOR GUITAR INSTRUCTION
Help Students to reach their full potential in the art of music as a soloist, able to play multiple styles
Experience in several music genres including Pop, Big Band, Jazz, Rock and Western Swing
1961 TO 1969
SOLO ARTIST WITH LEAD GUITAR EXPERIENCE. WORKED AS SESSION GUITARIST IN A RECORDING STUDIO IN SOUTHEAST TEXAS
1971 TO 1992
EQUAL PARTNER IN “THE LAWMEN” A SHOW GROUP IN DENVER, COLORADO. TOURED WITH THE GROUP FOR PRIVATE PERFORMANCES IN SEVERAL STATES. AFTER LEAVING THE GROUP I WORKED FOR GUITAR CENTER AS AN ASSISTANT MANAGER FROM 1988 TO 1992
1992 TO 2012
INSTRUCTED PRIVATE LESSONS IN A LOCAL MUSIC STORE AND ALSO INDIVIDUAL HOMES. STUDENT LOAD WAS 40 TO 45 STUDENTS PER WEEK. SEVERAL OF MY STUDENTS QUALIFIED FOR THE HIGH SCHOOL ORCHESTRA ON GUITAR.
LAMAR STATE COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY
STUDIES IN THE FOLLOWING COURSES